My Giving/Volunteer Transition
After the board/member meeting and not sleeping that night it came back to one thing: Trust. I do not trust some of the very people that my life depends on. That’s a problem and no more. I have closed this chapter of my life and am currently dreaming of what the next chapter around Giving.
Some random thoughts in no particular order
- Join a neighboring fire department
- Push my fire department marketing initiative
- Write fire service grants
- Work with the NVFC
- Mentor young marketing professionals
- Develop an online live course/workshop for marketing professionals
- Continue writing my book on Integrative Marketing Fusion
- Dive more into my music – writing/recording
- Teach at a local college or even high school
Lots of ideas that need to percolate and see what bubbles up.
Stay tuned, and you stay classy San Diego!
Subscribe today to not miss a thing.
My blog posts of the week emailed to you in a nice little (email) package.